Monday, March 29, 2010

Join the Revolution

For those who are following the Jamies Food Revolution on TV there is a great way to show your support just go to www.jamiesfoodrevolution.com/petition and sign the petition about changing the way America will be giving food to our children.

I have been having melt downs about food for years and finally there is a glimmer of hope. It is a small start but all great revolutions start this way. Our country started because we did not want to take what was being shoved at us - now we have to find that spirit again and stand up for what we deserve - not the crap that is being fed to us. No longer should we settle for what is fast and unhealthy - get back to our kitchens, gardens and local farms.... For some of us we have been fighting this fight for all our lives - join us PLEASE!!!

4 comments:

monica said...

Grace, I saw a bit of his show and I think it's great! You go girl! I am with you all the way on this one! I won't buy all of the processed foods for the kids and I am very happy to say that with an 8,6 and 5 year old they have NEVER had a Twinkie! Check out Michael Pollan! One of his food rules is that if it never rots don't eat it!

Hugs,Monica

organic-lizzi said...

Have been "crazy"about organic food for 25 years & looove to be in the kitchen:-)...(vegan...)
In Norway with only 4-5 million people they sell 48 million frozen pizza in one year!!!
I am sooo happy to find you yesterday at etsy...
Finely organic wool from animals who are treated just the way I like.. No I look forward to "feel"the soft wool from Rebecca and the others:-)
I am sorry for my bad english,but I had to write to say how happy I am:-)))
Have a nice day......from Randi

larkspur funny farm said...

Randi you English is Perfect - that is amazing about the pizza. Just know that your on the right track and your body and the earth thanks you for your choices.

Monica, I love Michael Pollan - I have his books and love listening to his lectures..

monica said...

Grace, I had seen him on PBS before, but I couldn't remember his name and then I saw him on t.v. again recently and I think he is great! Such simple common sense!