Tuesday, July 22, 2008

In the Shade with Big Brother



No sooner was I done with the breakfast dishes I saw Mishka take out running and thru the fence she went. Where was this beauty going in such a hurry? I picked around and there she settled herself - Next to BIG BROTHER - Llama Boy...

I must admit those two are joined at the hip which I personally love. I never have to worry about the fox getting my little one - not with Big Brother watching her. He never would admit it but he can not wait for her to join him in the morning at their favorite spot. Right in front of the shop where is sun has not reach and the cool gravel is heaven. I join them sometimes to eat my breakfast or just soak up the peace and quite of the early morning. Birds singing and the breeze is ever so slightly moving across our faces - Pure Heaven.

No comments: