Sunday, November 16, 2014

HELP PLEASE - lost blogs I follow

I had a computer brain fart and it wiped out all the blogs that I followed.  I am just SICK about this so if you could PLEASE do me a big favor and post your blog site that I have been following in the comment section below I sure would appreciate it and then I will head over to your blog and do the neccessary typing and button pushing to get back into following you...

Many Many Thanks - Love and Light and I put my computer in the corner and gave it a BIG TIME OUT.

5 comments:

arta said...

I don't know if you follow my blog, but I follow yours :)
"The house arta built" www.thehouseartabuilt.blogspot.com

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Not sure if you follow my blog, but it's "Pioneer Woman at Heart."

Aprons and More said...

Here is mine! www.apronsandmore.blogspot.com Although I haven't been very good in posting lately! But in other news my shop is doing well!
Katy :)

Ngo Family Farm said...

There has been a lot of time-out-putting of my computer lately, too ;-)
-Jaime
Ngofamilyfarm.com

larkspur funny farm said...

thanks everyone - I received sites here, private emails, facebook pm's and a couple of phone messages so I am hopefull I have put back most of the lovely blogs I so cherish. So now to read what you all have been up to and I promise to do better as long as this magical box will not do another vanishing act. Love and Light to you all and again Thank You.