Sunday, October 26, 2014

Brings Back My Wiggle and Good Times



I can't even explain how this group has kept me sane in the worst of times.  When stuck in bed for 3 months with my youngest son (trying to keep him from delivering early)  I kept playing this group in my ears when I felt I couldn't hang on for one more minute.  Even thou I was not suppose to move a muscle at times I just had to wiggle ----- I really think this also kept Conrad in the mood to hang out just a bit longer.  This is better then any pill, vacation or positive thought mantra....   We JUST BOOGY and all is right with the world.....

I also played this for my husband at the worst of his medical times and even he would start tapping his toes and a grin would come on his face.  He lied to me when we first dated saying he LOVED to dance... NOPE but I could get him to dance with me to these magical guys....   Many Thanks for that !!!  Still sometimes certain songs will make me weep in a good way - that is when I know Curt is listening.

When I was driving back to the farm after leaving it for the fire last year and really had no way of knowing what I would find "She's a Brick House" came on the radio and this gal cranked it up full blast, windows down and wiggling all the way past the national guard and police as I turned on my road.  As I pulled up all the animals ran to the fence because they knew Mom was home.  They knew this song from years of barn cleaning and baby watches.  Yep this meant I could handle anything and with a BIG WIGGLE to boot or should I say booty.....

If you old enough - what was you favorite BOOGY Song....  If you don't like this kind of music well then just ease on down the road...

4 comments:

Ngo Family Farm said...

Ooh, I LOVE "September"! Many a good time had singing that karaoke style :) And never a family wedding goes by without all the brothers and sisters/sisters-in-law also belting out "Summer Nights" frome Grease all together. So fun!

larkspur funny farm said...

Oh it sounds like TONS of FUN... WIGGLE ALL NIGHT LONG

Spinners End Farm said...

Brick house and Hot Chocolate's "you sexy thing" are right u p there! Love Grand Funk Railroad too. :)

http://myessay.org/ said...

It's a great idea to spend time with your husband dancing! It would not also out a hamper to enroll to courses!