Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fairies Wings




Let you mind go to the place where all things are possible - you will find the fairies there - frolicing on the leaves with unrestrained joy! While not everyone can see them I have captured the flutter of their tiny wings in this designer yarn. I have included in this yarn hand painted gold silk chenille to catch the morning sun and then cotton slub eyelash yarn to hold that magic even after the sun goes down. Touching this yarn is addictive. I found myself holding and caressing this yarn each time I passed it in my shop. Customers have purchased it just to sit and stroke like a furry friend that needs that special love. Those who wish to dance with the Fairies will find their wishes come true in this designer yarn. Again you can visit this and more at www.larkspurfunnyfarm.esty.com

No comments: