Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who's my dirty Goat?



I had to sneek up in the barn at about 10:30 pm to see if I could get a picture of the birthday boys. Yes, they are a year old this week ! For their birthday I made oatmeal cookies and cut up apples for all the farm four legged family members. After I sang "Happy Birthday to You" to the young men ( none of the other goats would join in - I think they forgot the words ) they got their cookies and apples. Then that was followed by tons of hugs, snugs and kisses. I admit it, I gave them about two hours of snuggle time but I am so grateful that these two are healthy and happy compared to their health a year ago.

This is not the best picture of Sherlock but those two are so camera shy. Watson ran so fast when he saw the camera that he almost made a new doorway in the side of the barn. I will not give up - they are just too cute. Don't you just love the bangs on Sherlock? He looks like Elvis.

Still NO BABIES - Do not give up - you know the saying "When you least expect it" well that is how my life works ! I promise the moment any kids come you will know about it.

Stay Warm it is 4 degrees right now and going lower - cold is not the word

No comments: