Thursday, March 20, 2008

Been a VERY BUSY couple of days

I am sorry for the delay but it has been very busy around here. Mishka has had some ups and downs for the past couple of days so my attention was in her care. Her temp is normal now and she drank this morning about three ounces of milk. I was very worried for awhile because I have never had a kid do so many peaks and valleys but I keep plugging away and hugging her as much as she wants. Last night we curled up on the couch and got almost three hours of sleep -BOY DID THAT FEEL GREAT......

At five this morning she had two ounces and went back to sleep in my arms while I made me breakfast. I had hoped to take her out with me this morning during chores but the wind is so strong I am having troubles walking so she is next to the space heater resting.

I thank everyone for their kind words and I promise new pictures soon. I went to take the camera on chore rounds this morning but forgot the disk in the house. I told you I NEEDED MORE SLEEP........

1 comment:

Zan Asha said...

Ooh, you poor thing, you are definitely going for sainthood, but I'd do anything for that sweet little creature, too. Big Hugs!