Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Babies are all over the place





I know it is a little bit hard to see but with these wonderful does are four sweet little babies. The mothers kept walking and eating right outside my front door and the babies where laying in the tall grass. I could not seem to get a picture that would turn out of the babies and I did not wish to get to close for the little ones where sleeping and we all need a good nap.

On the front deck was three little ground chipmucks chasing each other but they move so fast my camera just could not keep up. Their running, rolling and chattering sounded like a herd of elephants where on the deck but just these three kids having fun.

When I go outside all my problems just melt away - I remember to live today and stop living in the "WHAT IF" and live in the "NOW".....

No comments: