Saturday, February 10, 2007

HAVE YOU MISSED US?






We have been keeping Mom really busy and now we have some pictures to share. First we want to bring you up to date on what has been happening. I ( Dr Watson) have been battling a shoulder issue. They are not sure yet what is going on but I am unable to walk on it. Mom has been giving me way more attention and I am loving it but the kissing is getting out of control. I am learning to get around just fine on three leggs and is coming into the livingroom for play time because it is easier for him to walk on the carpet then hardwood floors. We have not had an accident on the carpet because we are such good boys. Wednesday we got to go out on the front deck and see what is going on outside. The sun was shining but the wind was really really scary. I admit it, I ran in and ran under Moms leggs for protection. I like best when Mom gives me a bottle and rocks my in the towel - that is living. Mom even brushed my hair the other day. I think Mom likes me best!! I am also working on hopping around on three leggs - it takes alot more talent then doing it on four like Sherlock. Well, hope you like my pictures, Mom sure can not work that camera - she keeps telling me to stand still - how long do I have to wait?

No comments: