Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You can be strong yet kind




At my front gate I found the herd again grazing at my front driveway. THANKS for getting those weeds I have been trying to find time to get to those. As you can see my sweet orphan is enjoying the bond she has made with her new protector. This gentle Buck has found a group of girls and has been nothing more then the missing fathers my little one really needed. He is so kind to her, patient and shows that he will protector her from the monsters in the forest. After gazing at them for close to ten minutes I had to move because that ankle was really hurting. The movement had Buck look up to see what was going on - look at those eyebrows. Really they are just markings but their sure remind me of Groucho Marks. I am truely blessed to have such four legged visitors.

No comments: