Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FREE SHIPPING OFFER




The sun is out today and the wind has settled - WOW, I am doing a happy DANCE! This is some of my yarn (Little Miss Sunshine) which gave me the idea. I thought I would spread the sun shine and give you folks a DEAL....

When placing a order in my Etys Shop - October 14 thru the 18th you will receive FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $20.00.
Just type in the word "SUNSHINE" in the "Message to Seller" and I will refund the shipping to your PayPal account immediately. If you are not using PayPal then convo me with your order and I will make you a revised invoice.

So now is the time to make hay while the Sun Shines!! Enjoy

3 comments:

Cil said...

yumm- looks like eggs and buttermilk!
I love SUNSHINE lol

larkspur funny farm said...

Thanks - this one just makes me smile - I had two dozen but now just down to two.
Good luck at your show and sell tons....

monica said...

Grace, The yarn is so very pretty! I just love the color of it!