Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We Have a New Addidtion to the Farm

At 10"08 am a sweet little boy was born to Goldie - I know you all thought I was wrong about this one too.  See, I may have to wait a long time but it is well worth it.  Goldie is being a GREAT Mother and doing everything right.  I admit Yes, I am still checking every two hours because the temp went from 67 degrees to snow, rain, ice and bitter cold and fog here.  Also, this is such a tiny little baby that I worry that this little one will walk right out of the panels.  It was too cold for this little one to be on it's own thru the night. 

This morning he walked right up to me and talked loudly wanting attention... I have not touched or messed with the baby other then the requirements to check him out or to place him in the first nursing position and it sure is hard but again Goldie is doing all the things right and so that is what I want.  I have some video's already up on my facebook page Grace Gerber if you wish to see what is going on.  I don't want to cross post and have folks getting these things doubled up.  I also have one up of Wilhelmina really having fun using me as a jungle gym.  She is so worried that her place in being the cute one might have been knocked down a peg.  They are all equal in my hearts - at least that is what we all say.

2 comments:

Tombstone Livestock said...

Equal, yes, me too, and that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. LOL.

larkspur funny farm said...

Oh Giggles - Way Too