Monday, March 22, 2010

Miss Marple in the Pasture with a ?



The moment she was born she has been figuring out things - she was first to figure out the weak spot in the pen layout, she was first to figure out that if she gives me sad eyes I melt into a puddle and give you what you want. She was also the first to understand that Chief will let you do just about anything to him including share his goodies from the house. She is a bright little penny with tons of brains and loads of personality. She is a bit shy and never makes a noise until it is necessary. I have always been a big fan of the Miss Marple stories and she just reminds me so much of that cute little lady who could out smart everyone around her while she never skips a knitting stitch. I am sure there will be plenty of stories to write about her in the coming months....

1 comment:

monica said...

What a beauty she is!!