Monday, March 22, 2010

Rebecca's Boys



Meet Butch and Sundance - those wild and adventurous heart throbs. The two of them are always thinking, ploting, getting into trouble. When I catch them doing something naughty they just give me a look as if to say "How can you be mad at us"? All the while giving me those baby blue eyes a sweet little glimmer. As a young gal I was in love with Robert Redford and Paul Newman - such lovely men. I had always wished that I could have been lucky enough to have them in my life - See dreams do come true!! Now I have these two in my life - and such heart breakers they will be. Devilish good looks, wild and rash but with a sense of right and wrong. Rebecca always produces the finest boys around but these two will keep my hands busy and my heart full.

1 comment:

monica said...

Grace, You sure are going to have your hands full with all the new kids! butch and Sundance look so beautiful, or maybe I should say handsome!!