Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow Day Coupon...

That is right folks I am trying to give all you weather bound and weary folks a break.  I just posted a coupon in my Etsy Shop that will give all US residents FREE SHIPPING.....  With the new increases that the Postal Services have forced on us I thought it is time to give the little guy a break.  So just type in "SnowDay" (all one word) before you check out and with the magic of computer geeks behind the curtain you will have your shipping wiped clean....  Hope that helps some - I know I just about fainted when I saw the changes... 

HAPPY SHOPPING

1 comment:

Tombstone Livestock said...

Grace,

I think your blog has been hacked, I received this email today ....


Anonymous has left a new comment on the post "New Baby Llama":

Great work! This is the type of info that are meant
to be shared around the web. Shame on Google for not positioning
this post higher! Come on over and visit my website .
Thanks =)
My page - medical fetish movies

Post a comment.

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.

Posted by Anonymous to LARKSPUR FUNNY FARM & FIBER ART STUDIO at February 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM