Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Don't you just want to pet this furry little sweet thing???  I can not believe how much fur is on one tiny little creature and still be able to lift off.  I also had to giggle because this sweet one and I have something in common crinkly dry wings.  Yep more cream is needed by both of us.  So trusting it was as I carried it out in the tongs and placed it gently on the deck ledge.  It look at me as if to say "All I wanted was to stay in where it was cool and quite.  Wished I could but it is not welcomed in the house and has much work to be done outside eating all the tiny bugs that seem bent on biting us to pieces.  I know it will have much to eat and I am sure it's friends are wondering where it went off too.  Bye for now furry friend.  I think I am having to make another "Bat Wings" batt here soon.

5 comments:

monica said...

So cute!

larkspur funny farm said...

I think so Monica - I just can't get over his fur... However you know me have to get my fingers into anything soft.... Giggles and send bat blessings your way Pea Pod

Teri said...

Sure this is not your kitchen bat from your last place? Pretty weird to see one that close!

larkspur funny farm said...

My Kitchen bat from my farm was about 5 times that size but I have wondered if I missed my creatures from my farm so much that they are sending me replacements. Giggles and will gladly take the new friends

FiberPunkin' said...

I LOVE bats! This is a great picture! Thanks for sharing!