Friday, August 20, 2010

Take A Hike!!!



This yarn was created on a day when my health was not the best but my spirit was wishing to go and walk through my woods and enjoy what Mother Nature puts before me. At first, I was not sure if the colors would work but once they yarn was done I could not believe I had even questioned myself.

One customer has called it the PERFECT "Land's End Autumn Yarn" - well, I am not sure about that title - I think I would have to pay some royalty money so I just call it "TAKE A HIKE".

Since I questioned myself I only made 6 - now I am kicking myself for that - don't get lost in the woods and miss out on this offering.

Get up and go TAKE A HIKE...

2 comments:

Cassie Shella said...

This is beautiful and I agree with the friend that called it the perfect "Land's End Autumn Yarn". Superb!

larkspur funny farm said...

Oh thank you so much! To think I almost threw the skeins out because when I first hung them to dry I thought "Oh, My God you really screwed these up"! I guess I have learned a lesson - when feeling horrible my perceiption can be way off...