Thursday, October 4, 2012

50% OFF "Santa's Clothes" fabric by Mode

I have One Yard of this adorable fabric from Mode "Santa's Clothes" Normally sells for $6.00 per yard giving you 50% off - $3.00 plus shipping. 
This piece is Two Yards of the Mode "Santa's Clothes" in just a different colorway.  It normally sells for $12.00 I am offering it to you for 50% OFF which is $6.00 plus shipping
This is 1/2 Yard of Modes "Santa's Clothes" corrdinating fabric.  Normally sells for $3.00 but I am offering it to you for 50% off which means $1.50 plus shipping
 
As with all products offered thru my blog just email me ggerberlff@aol.com or leave a comment here under this post with your zip code, paypal information and what products you wish and I will send a PayPal invoice directly to you.  I always combine products and work hard to find the least expensive way to get your items to you.  Hope these find a new home soon.  Many thanks for looking.

No comments: