Sunday, October 7, 2012

I am a Eagle - a Lone Eagle

Saturday morning this big proud bird was on my bedroom window ledge as the morning crept onto the farm. Eagle - really???  Another freaking way to start my day but I am starting to get use to this....  The snow was blowing and the temp was so very cold.. I wanted to stay in bed with the covers pulled over my head but I have too many mouths waiting and they need to get warmed up.  I  got everyone feed as the majestic bird spent the day at the farm watching us closely as I kept an eye on him as well - "The Birds" movie still freaks me out as the number of birds here at the farm increases each day...  I guess that is one way to face a fear...

2 comments:

Tombstone Livestock said...

Looks like you might need to light a fire there .... stay warm.

larkspur funny farm said...

Just put on the silk Long Johns and the Icelandic sweater - toasty and now must get back into the colder weather mode. Have a wonderful week.