Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Newest Spun Yarn

 
This is the newest yarn I spun on Christmas - I will call it "Grace" 
Not because I love the name but because it truly represent who I am.

It contains all the personality that I wish folks to know about me but for some reason never seem to get across.  This yarn contains Cashmere, Mohair, Silk, Some of the softest Commercial Art Yarns and plied with Silk and Metallic Threads.  I filled a bobbin with 140 yards of this magical yarn and just LOVED every minute of it.  When I try to explain to folks who I am this yarn says it all...

Would love to know what you think of it ...

5 comments:

MarthaVA said...

It's beautiful! Soft, silky, shiny, wiggly, and just overall beautiful.
Martha

larkspur funny farm said...

Thank you so very Much Martha... It was pure JOY....

caprejan said...

Wow 'Grace' its beautiful,as you are. You have inspired me once again to get my trusty spinning wheel turning...thank you.

larkspur funny farm said...

I am so happy to give a little nudge - we all need it especially me. I have a new yarn in my mind thanks to a walk out to my forest at -3 degrees - will work on it today and hopefully post soon. HAPPY SPINNING Dear One

thewovenspoke said...

Beautiful!