Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Big Boy MONTY



Monty is such a big boy........
As he stands next to his mother Maggi he was protecting her from me. Not sure why he thinks I would harm her, maybe she has told him that I had my hands insider her. He is a true leader. He even has the horns already to prove it. He is the only single born and if you remember he was the one I had to assist with the birth but he sure has the respect of everyone in the barn. He is not a bully but rather he walks with pride, purpose and passion. He walks out in front of everyone but always looks back to make sure the group is O.K.

Monty makes his own style of fun - Loves to jump off the sides of the barn, wiggles under panels but most of the time he loves to jump in and out of the feeders. The others have not mastered the curved, slick bottoms but Monty could be a hocker player. He is a joy to watch play - this is what all of us should be doing in our lives - PLAYING AT FULL SPEED..........

No comments: