Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Guardian



Like a good friend "Llama Boy" is always there watching over us all at the farm. While working on the carding machine I felt this soft wave wash over me and I looked up and there he sat down next to the french door in the tall grass. He watched so closely as I went back to work. A quite, calm and safe feeling washed over me - I am loved and cared for with this gentle boy.

This morning I found him as I do every morning sitting outside the shop door - on duty - making sure that all is safe. As I open the door to greet him as I do "Good Morning my sweet boy - thank you so much for watching over me now enjoy your breakfast". He then slowly arises and heads off to check the other animals and nibble his breakfast. Then back to the shop door to wait for me to start the morning chores. This calm routine that he and I share makes each day worth getting up. I am so blessed to have such wonderful beings in my world.

No comments: