Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not your ordinary nest



I finally received from the mill a special roving that was the cooperation of a couple of us farmgals. I took my English Angora Bunny Fur that I have been stockpiling and a couple of my sheep friends donated their whites, softest Merino Lamb fleece they had last year. We sent it to a mill that is trying to get a start and I worked with them to get it just right -WOW we did it. This is FANTASTIC - and I admit it the moment I received the huge box I had to sit down and spin some - we did it - DREAMY......

2 comments:

fireantranch said...

Grace, it's lovely!

This must be a day for catching up for sure. Remember me?

larkspur funny farm said...

Yes I remember you - I did not lose that many brain cells. I heard you moved and are moving strong on the work of festivals. Life gets so busy and I know that everyone is way busy but when you have a chance I would love to hear from you. Many things have changed here too - sold all but my goats and three llamas, have been considering selling the farm but this year I produced the best goats every - fiber to dye for. Both boys (Young men) are now living in Denver and doing great so I ramble around the farm working too hard. Stay well and catch up - great to hear from you.