Saturday, August 8, 2009

Look what my big mouth has gone and done!!!

I must admit I am speachless - O.K. maybe not but very surprised. My silly and sometimes off the cuff humor has given me a blessing - Today Melisa from www.Albaranch.etsy.com has placed my in one of her Treasury selection. It all started with me seeing one of her other treasury selection and making a off the cuff remark that I too was a crocheter and a Colorado Mile High Street Team Member but I did not see any of my goodies in her Treasury. No honestly, I was just kidding (no it is not time for more baby goats) and did not mean to push her into something. Well, this sweet lady set about making another Treasury on Etsy and included a posting of my Alpaca Yarn. Since I am not computer friendly or should I say the computer is not friendly to me I simply can not get the stupid thing to do a auto link so here it is in the typed form.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=63957

Now, I hope that will get you there but if not - blame it on the computer.

I would also like to ask you folks to stop into Melisa's Etsy shop - she has incredible art, fiber art and maybe just something you can not live without.

2 comments:

monica said...

Grace, Congratulations!!!! The yarn is great!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your words of praise! haha

I have seen the video of the core spinning and will be wanting to try it but am still spinning one of my new rovings that is a blend of black/dark gray mohair and white merino off my ranch. But I want to spin with my angelica, and I want to croceht another scarf in the same manner as my August Challenge "Cherry Fire!" (made from cashmere) but this time I want to do it with a lovely RED kid mohair. undyed, just the natural colour...man do I need at least several more sets of feets and hands!!

Melisa Morrison

www.albaranch.etsy.com