Friday, December 31, 2010

Traveling Gypsy is on the shelves now!







Have you ever dreamed of running away to the Big Top. All those interesting people with their talents traveling around the back road and setting up in small and large towns alike - I never thought I could do the high wire, or juggle swords, or even ride the elephants around while standing on one tippy toe but I did think I could be that lady sitting behind the small table covered with exotic silk fabrics and smells of far away places engulfing my tent as I am leaning over a large crystal ball. I would tell your future with all the mystery and magic that the spirits would bestow on me. I would wear clothing of many colors and jewels from far away places that I have traveled to through the years. They would stand in line for hours just to hear me recount their past, present and future. I see in my crystal ball a skirt I wore with all the colors I have placed into this yarn - it must have been the spirits who guided my hand that day. My ball is becoming cloudy now. I must rest now...
What do you see in your future?? Or would you like Madame Grace to tell what the ball says?

2 comments:

Keeper of the Past said...

Grace, very pretty. Madame Grace, what does that ball say for me?

larkspur funny farm said...

Oh the ball is becoming clear - I see you surrounded by furry friends who will provide you with incredible fleece. I see much work on the farm but a great harvest. I see family strong and healthy. I see, I see the ball is becoming cloudy - I must rest know..