Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gift From A Sweet Angel



This weekend I was given such an amazing treat from a lovely women I have never met. MO is what she goes by but I call her my long distant Angel. We have only spoke on line but I have gotten to know a bit about her amazing young family. She came to me first as a customer - learning to spin and doing fantastic job at it.. She creates lovely handy work while tending to the needs of her young one's and husband. Mo sent me some infused honey and a packet of Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies in the mail this weekend to lift my heart and spirit - so tasty and I am each night adding a bit of honey to my tea and quietly nibbling on a cookie. I take my time to appreciate the love and kindness that she has given to me along with the mouth watering and soul filling tastes.


I am so lucky to have some incredible long distant angels. THANK YOU MO.

2 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

What a nice gift to receive.

The homesteadingcottage said...

Hi! I just found your blog and became a follower (: Isn't is wonderful how God brings angles to us at just the right time, with exactly what our hearts are needing (; What a lovely friend...so glad I found your blog and I look forward to coming back for more reading.

All my best,
Michele xoxo