Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Time Out in the Corner



We all get a bit crazy in this heat but in life sometimes you have to step in. This morning while doing my chores before the sun was up and the heat consumed the farm Max (little bottle boy of Mishkas) was having a hormone meltdown. He was all over me wanting attention and when the little bottle girls wanted in on the action he banged into them HARD!!! Not Nice...


So after several warning - like Kids listen? No matter how many legs they have I had to give Max a big time out. I walked him across the farm and into the small barn by himself to think over his actions. I went about my work and two hours later he decided to behave. At least that is what that sweet face said. I walked him back and now that the temp was climbing up there everyone went to their separate corners and sat down. Time is running out for him to stay with his bottle girls but for today lesson learned.

1 comment:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Too cute of a story...you can't help but love 'em anyway! from one sweetie to another....Roxie