Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Up dates

Since I can not seem to get my computer to allow me to log into Facebook without shutting down I would like to thank everyone who sent kind words about the passing of my injuried hen and the killing of those other innocent hens. I thank you more then you know for you taking the time to send kind words and thoughts.

For those who worried that I was in the Huge Horrible Fire going on up north in Colorado - I am not but many friends of mine are and so the prayers you send me I have passed on to them. This is a early hot season and we are all trying our best to keep safe and deal with the drought.

As for the Facebook thing - if you wish to talk with me do not do it thru FB I can not answer... Please either send me a private email or even if you leave a comment on the blog I will read it and answer you. I can not risk that my computer will have a complete melt down because this is my only way to connect with my Etsy and Artfire shops. Remember, I am the one who does not even do cell phones so I can not answer thru a high tech phone. I am not ignoring you it is more like Protecting what works right now. If my fiber friends on FB would please post a note on our group sites that this is going on I would appreciate it... Otherwise just know I am here to talk and work with you we just have to do it a different way... Many Thanks

3 comments:

Aprons and More said...

Thanks for the update!! Mom and I were worried about you. So sorry to hear about the hens. I know it has been a trying time for you! Please know that you and the farm are in our thoughts and prayers.

Katy :)

larkspur funny farm said...

Katy thank you so much for watching out for me and my sweet ones. I hope your Mom is in fine health - you both are always in my prayers each day. We are hoping that rain might come soon - so dry - big fires and tons of smoke... Hugs to you both and please take care.

Sheri Lee said...

Hi there, I nominated you for the Very Inspirational Blog Award. I think it’s a way to get exposure and circulation. If you wanna play, you choose 15 inspiring bloggers and link to them from your blog and say why you are nominating them. Then put in 7things that most people don’t know about you. You can look at mine if you need a format type thing, although I just winged it. Good Luck!