Friday, January 21, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS !!!!

I want to thank everyone who participated in my give-a-way this week and I can not tell you how much it means to me to read your stories. It seems like Grand Mothers where the person in charge of crocheting. I can not believe how many of you also have your first projects - that is just amazing to me - congrat's to all for keeping those hands in the game.

O.K. now for the good news, the proud new owner of the book, cashmere/silk thread (from my sweet little goats) and a great package of beads is ---- Wait for it------NICOLE!!!! Band playing, streamers falling from the sky, and dancers kicking high into the air....... Everyone from miles around are clapping very loudly for our grand prized winner....

Congrat's Nicole - now for the fine print - if you would just send me an email with your mailing address I will pop your winnings into the mail and whisk it on it way into your hands....

You can also convo me through Etsy to protect your information www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com

Again, I thank you all for sharing your wonderful stories and for taking the time to play. Now get ready because in just two days I will have another give-a-way up on the blog. Also get ready because baby season has started so there will be naming contests coming soon too...

KEEP HOOKING

No comments: