Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Something Fun To Try - Who's with me??

You might not be aware but on Face book there is a "Homemade Sharing" going on and it goes like this:

I'll send/deliver/share something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment to this update (Face book update). They must in turn, promise to post this and send something they made to the first 5 posters on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be shared to your 5 people sometime in 2011.

Isn't that GREAT!!! O.K. I am not much of a Face book person but I thought I would join in - I joined my DIL posting and then as the rules states I posted my own on "Grace Gerber" or "Larkspur Funny Farm" Face book pages. Now if you do not do Face book I did not want you to be left out so I will also take anyone who posts a comment on this Blogspot Posting... That way everyone gets to play. So if you do not have a Face Book Page and want to join in just leave a comment and your in.....

I am so excited about this because everyone in the world can make something HOMEMADE! You do not need to be Martha Stewart or some icon in the crafting world - just a desire to try!! This will give you a whole year to come up with something and it does not have to be big - think small, workable projects - let that creative spirit take over... Come on folks let's have some fun!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't have facebook so I'll comment here! What a fun idea....

larkspur funny farm said...

Oh Welcome Rachel - you will by the fifth for this round of fun!!

I am excited to send you something from my sweet one's and my own two hands.

As soon as I have completed it I will contact you for mailing instructions.

Thanks for Playing!