Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Great Chance to Get a Jump on the Holidays

Tiding up after the Gnomes - Why do they mess with things??? I have been picking up after them for so long - explaining the procedures for product placement in the shop and yet they still misplaced goodies. I think it will be early bed and no cookies for them. I think I deserve their cookies.
I just placed on my Etsy shop some more Alpaca yarn that was uncovered in the strangest places...

Start thinking about those Holiday presents - you know it is right around the corner. Remember last year when you promised you would start earlier?? Here is your chance. It is Already JULY - scary..

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

Pesky Gnomes anyways!! :) Beautiful yarn!

larkspur funny farm said...

Candy your so right - those little guys just cause all sorts of troubles here.... Thanks for the look at the yarn..