Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh - to be young again



The bottle kids last night were having a great time in the tall grass of the backyard. They nibbled and nibbled - such innocent joy with not a care in the world. Knowing that I watch over them so no harm can come to them they just walk around playing and tasting all the goodies. What peace they feel - reminded me to stay in the present and know that I am also watched over. An early night for us all because there is lots of work for me tomorrow while the little one's will enjoy another day of blissful play and tender eats.


Sucks to be always the grown up!!!



3 comments:

Candy C. said...

Yeah, sometimes it does suck to be the grownup but I guess someone has to do it! LOL!!

larkspur funny farm said...

I see your hand up Candy -- Your It!

monica said...

They are so cute!!