Monday, July 11, 2011

Sea Glass Series



I am working on a new line of batts which I will be calling "Sea Glass". The batts will have the best of my hand dyed exotic local fibers - a large part are from the animals who walked this farm..


Some combinations will have several batts that are identical but over all each batt will be as individual as when you find Sea Glass on the beach. The trick here is the series will all have colorways that will work together so you can select a batt here and there and then combine then into your next spinning, felting or altered art project.


I am also working on a new line of "Add In's" which will give you a collection of amazing silks, cocoons, ribbons, fabric, beads, buttons, threads and many other surprises all in one package. That way you do not have to waste creative time hunting for that perfect something to add to your newest project. I don't know about you but I love to have groupings right at hand so when the spirit moves me I can just get to work and not have to leave the studio to go all that way into town and then still not find the right "Add In's"...


I hope you will keep an eye out in my Etsy shop for the new goodies - trust me they are just what you where looking for and could not find.

No comments: