Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This Mornings View

The sun this morning was HOT PINK RED - shone so bright that no matter what I did the camera just bounced it.  If you look at the ring on the outside you can see how HOT PINK RED it was...  It was also misty or foggy or smoky outside - I really could not figure it out.

What I do know is I was up before the sunrise tracking down my sweet very old Kasha.  She broke her lead in the wee hours of the morning and took off running like I have not seen her do for years.  Something really got her going and she is still the top hard working gal she always has been....  Kasha has been on edge the whole day and has gone through three buckets of water for all that running.

As for me I wished I had her energy.  This gal is sitting at the computer listing SALE items on my Etsy shop, clearing up files and trying not to scream too loudly when things are not on the smooth path.  After a day like today I really just want to go and live in a monastery far away. Give me hard work, clean air and less worldly stress.  Let me help those who truly want my services and skills and give me peace of mind.  This type of Sun Rise gives me dreams of changes and purpose...

2 comments:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Ahhhh, it would appear that Kasha knows that there are faeries about! The pink moon is their way of saying you get One Wish........

Hope yours comes true.........

Have a beautiful weekend!

Mimi
The Goat Borrower

larkspur funny farm said...

Oh I gladly take the wish and long to see the dear one dance amongst the forest.