Monday, June 7, 2010

THE WINNER IS





As you can see we had a great turn out and all your names where placed in a bowl, tossed and with the aid of my son Conrad (with eyes closed ) a name was drawn from the bowl.... The WINNER IS - Cindy Jean Gonyr Streamers and falling, confetti is flying and the band is playing...

Congrat's Cindy - if you wish to just drop me a comment to let me know where you would like your goodies sent they will be winging their way to you with great speed...

Thank you all for leaving your sweet treats here and also giving me great ideas for new ice cream combinations - my waist line thanks you....

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!

Cassie Shella said...

I found your blog through the article on your farm in Small Town Living. Love it! I will definately be back to visit. Your roving looks beautiful.

larkspur funny farm said...

Thank you so much for the kind words. I will be starting another giveaway shortly....

Cindy Jean Gonyer said...

Thanks, everyone!! Thanks to the help of a MJF sister, I was found. Crazy, I always subscribe to the posts and blogs, but missed this one. Major brain burp! I'm hooked up now. Love the homemade items on this blog!
Thanks again!
Cindy