Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tempting new colors up on my Etsy Shop

While running back and forth from the barn to the house and back again I decided to get some new items up on Etsy. I felt like a humming bird darting all around but I got some goodies up at www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com

Plenty of colors to pick from and tons of possibilities for your holiday projects and gift giving. Hope you check them out...

Yep - Sweet Sugar is still breathing - slow but not labored. He still reacts when I come in the barn which is about every 20 minutes which is the exact time it take to download pictures - Darn this Dial Up.... He is no longer taking water so the end is near. I understand I have been saying that for sometime but he is amazing and strong willed to say the least... He does manage to talk with the new little boys on the other side of the barn. I guess he is imparting his wisdom to them since he knows he will not be here during the winter to teach them.. A valued member of this farm to the end.

3 comments:

Jaja said...

thank you for the updates, I check in everyday.........Peace Be With You Jaja

PenCraft said...

I thought of you this weekend when I drove from the San Luis Valley up I-25. I think I've been on that road dozens of times without it really ever registering exactly where Larkspur is. Finally saw it this time though! LOL Nice area.

My thoughts are with dear Sugar. What a sad thing to loose such a great friend.

larkspur funny farm said...

Thanks so much ladies for reading and commenting. Sugar made it thru yet another night - amazing to me .
You be safe on your travels - I-25 can be a mess...