Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pick Three and Get The Forth One Free











Have I got a great deal to get you started on those holiday gifts and decorating projects. Pick Three Get The Forth One Free!!! That's right - I figured it was about time you get to pick what you want instead of me trying to read your minds... Trust me it can get fuzzy in there.

Here is how it works - when you go to my Etsy shop you find this offering, when your ready to check out you place in the "Message to Seller" box which four colors you have picked, then proceed through the check out process and with in 24 hours your selection is winging it's way to your creative hands. Just in case there is someone out there wondering "Yeah but all I want is four silver, can I do that"? You bet Yeah!! Or four reds or anything your little heart desires.....

So I hope that gets you going to start those projects - remember time flies - it is already September...

No comments: