Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Dyepots



While getting the chicken coop cleaned out and ready for the change in season I also had the dye pots going. I had the timer with my in the coop and Yes, I looked like a chicken running back and forth, back and forth trying to get many things done in a day.


This yarn I am calling "Bronzed Moss" - it is beyond words...


I again wanted to keep it all for myself but I have to be a big girl and share. If you are looking for a colorway for your fall and winter decorations this is it. I can see this full Wool Chenille Yarn used in everything from table decorations, gift wrapping, tree or fireplace banners and winter accessories. I am sure you can think of many one of a kind projects that this yarn could work it's way into - problem is I only have 3 to share - Yes, I am keeping one for myself - I could not help myself...


So what do you think you would use it for??

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

I have to carry the timer around with me too when I'm baking bread and need to run out to the garden, etc. It's amazing how easy it is to get sidetracked!

larkspur funny farm said...

I am with you Candy - Heck I lose track of time when I am in the house. I have been know to go outside just to do something quick and be gone for hours if I don't pay attention.