Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Look What Wynonnas Fiber Made

Figured I would share the up side of Wynonna.  These batts are so UBER UBER Soft it is beyond words.  The coral just is not popping in the pictures as they do in person but I wanted to share them anyway

I have hand dyed Wynonna's Baby Cashmere Fiber a lovely rich coral. then hand painted Silk in shades of this same coral and lastly added pure white baby Alpaca fleece from Sal Barsul - I do not own him but shorn his baby fleece and received much of it in payment.  There are five batts totaling 3 ounces/ 86 grams.  I am offering them to a loving and talented home for $33.00 plus shipping.  That is such a bargain for the types of fiber and the softness that is in these baby fleeces. 

If you are wishing to purchase these just comment here or send of Face Book PM with your zip code and Pay Pal addy and I will send an invoice right away. 

Many thanks for taking the time to look.

No comments: