Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Prayer Flags" Batts = SOLD

When I work at my carding machines I go to another place - silence and peace surround me and the task is pure magic.  These batts are just off the carding machine and they remind me of my Prayer flags" that hang in my shop.

I have hand painted "Rising Sun" pure Silk, Hand Painted and Hand Carded Merino Lambs Wool and last a Hand Painted Wensleydale Wool.  I have created layer upon layer of these amazing fibers but kept the colors in chunks so you have a variety of ways to spin or felt with these sweet Pixie Batts

You get 4 Pixie Batts for a total of 3 1/8 ounces or 88 grams.  All this for $13.00 plus exact shipping once I know your location.  I know these are waiting for loving and talented hands.  Blessings

I am doing the Happy Dance because this group of prayer filled batts are going to an incredible and talented lady - thanksw Michelle..

No comments: