Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tuscan Sunflowers - Sold but Making More

 
Having a hard time not to spin these myself - "Tuscan Sunflowers" The camera just is not showing the complex colorway but after 3 dozen tries I called it done for now - might try again if these are not snapped up.  They are amazing!!!
 
3 Pixie Batts totaling 2.25 ounces for $9.00 + shipping
The batts contain Handpainted Merino Lambs Wool that have Gold, Rust, Bark Brown and Leaf Green
Spaced Dyed Alpaca from my "LFF Silverhawk" in tones of Olive, Pear and Dark Gold
Shaded Rich Orange Icelandic Wool from "LFF Snow White"
Kettle Dyed Silk in a colorway I call "Fading Sun"
The colors are slowly added to the carding machine to give you a complex melting into an amazing impression of a field of Sunflowers in an amazing little spot in Tuscany
 
I can card more of this offering if you need - just contact me

No comments: