Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Plan is Working...

Yep this new way of getting Wynonna to except her wee one is working and I can not tell you how thrilled I am.  As I sat on the cold barn floor again in the middle of the night I feel asleep as the wee one used me as a piece of play equipment.  Then I giggled for a long time as I had her in my coat and Wynonna pawed at me and tried to pull open my jacket... Then it happened.  In a flash Wynonna called her baby and she came.  Then she nursed and Wynonna licked her butt.  Huston we have lift off.

As I tried to get this tired, cold gal off the ground I had a warm feeling come over me.  Not only was it the fact that Mother and Daughter are starting on the road to bonding but that the wee one - peed on my leg.  I giggled so hard I almost did the same but made it back to the house just in time.  Oh My Life - full of small wonders, silly giggles and life lesson to place in that book....

1 comment:

LL Abbott said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Blessings to You and all of your Sweet Ones.