Saturday, January 2, 2010

Do You Make Resolutions?

I never have understood the need to make resolutions at the beginning of a New Year but I am always interested in what others determine should be their goals for themselves for the next 365 days.

O.K. lets hear them!!!! Honest I want to know!!!

I already watch my weight - It has not gone anywhere???
I already gave up smoking some 30 years ago!!
I already cut down on drinking - that was easy as soon as I did not interact with my husbands side of the family!!!
I already reuse, reduce and recycle - in fact I drive folks nuts with it!!
I already clear my clutter every month otherwise the Martha Stewart in me would slap me silly !!

So what is out there for me to Resolve??? Would love some hints because I feel like I must be missing the boat on this whole resolution thing. So be brave and share those out of the box resolutions with me - promise I won't giggle - I might be in need of that same resolution..

4 comments:

stregata said...

wishing you a wonderful New Year, full of health, happiness and safety for your animals!

Katmom said...

oh Grace, you are such a crack up!
Happy New Year!
the other Grace
>^..^<

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

PenCraft said...

This is my new year's resolution:
Laugh more, live more, love more.

I enjoy your blog as much as your yarn!