Thursday, January 28, 2010

Morning with Monica


Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of this fast little girl???
I had to fake her out by pretending to take pictures of the other girls and while she tried to sneak behind me I quickly turned and clicked - Not the best picture but the first I have been able to get in a long time.

Now for those who do not know Monica she is the daughter of my 21 year old Angora Mommy. Monica is the first baby in I can't count how many years that the Mommy has taken care of - most of her babies in the past five years or so have been mine to feed and raise. Monica is finally playing with the smaller kids and loves running around like a crazy gal. She is still small but each day I am so amazed that this sweet thing is here and happy. I just love her sweet smile...

1 comment:

monica said...

Oh what the cutest little girl! Oh how I wish I could come and see her!!Please give her a hug for me!