Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Dance, Happy Dance

NO it is NOT BABIES REALLY, is that all you think about??

The news is I managed to recalibrate my computer and printer to finally get it to print shipping labels and postage for my shops. Now I know to some your are thinking my nine year old could do that - Well, does your nine year old live here??? I sure wished you would send that nine year old my way - I could use all the help I could get. I admit it and have many times here - "Computers and I just do not work well together". I have no talent for them and they have no pitty on me. Well, I finally won!!!

I printed out my first shipping and postage label this morning only after the computer crashed five times before it finally worked. I also understand that when you have dial up it is like working with a snail but that should be to my advantage - one snail talking to another.

Anyway it is HAPPY DANCE - JOY, JOY for ME!!

2 comments:

Lesa D said...

Congrats on mastering the printer/computer/USPS two-step! It took me awhile too but I feel like an old pro now. Sure makes shipping easier!

Lesa

monica said...

Grace ,Some how I missed this post! Congratulations! I am doing a happy dance with you!