Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Critter Update - Peter


Everyone has been asking if Peter is still in time out - well, YES! He is in a pen all by himself and is being receiving his attitude adjustments each day with my assistant (4 legged bad a$$ Sophia) along with the billies who live next door. It is going to be as quick or slow as this guy wants it and for now he is on the snail path...
The almost two year old billies are sure glad Peter can not bug them any more and are trying to settle in quietly with their Dad Rhett. Some bump in the road - head butting, biting and shoving are the way they work it out but at least now I do not have to worry that someone will get seriously hurt.
With all his misbehaving Peter has lost the right to bred any of the girls who are still open - I guess that is a Big Time Out!!!

4 comments:

Brenda Courtney said...

Poor Peter!

larkspur funny farm said...

Brenda - my heart breaks for him and his bull headed behavior. I just can not let him hurt anyone including me. Sometimes we all need to be in time out...

Jane @ Hard Work Homestead said...

That Peter is really a funny guy. Well at least from where I sit, I am sure not to you. Maybe the no more Ladies is the thing that will snap him into shape. Or make him more angry. I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving at the Funny Farm. No pie for Peter.

Keeper of the Past said...

Poor bad boy Peter! He is such a handsome guy too.