Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting excited to OPEN up the Farm Shop!




While getting everything around the farm ready for winter I have also decided to reopen the Farm Shop!! I have had so many requests to do so this year that I just could not disappoint.


With all the wonderful clients I have on line and those who traveled to shows to get their fiber fixes over the years - it has been a while since you could come to the farm and see first hand what I do, how I do it and take home a part of the Funny Farm. Soon your waiting will be over - just in time for the Holiday Gift Giving Season.


As I am putting the shop together I thought I might give you a sneak peak to tempt you with - here is but a tiny taste.. I will be posting more pictures very soon. I finished the knitting and crocheting area, the fine and exotic baby table and presently working on the natural dyes - OH MY!!
I will also be adding a new class schedule this week and would love to know what would be of interest you in the way of classes???


No comments: