Sunday, November 28, 2010

Great start to the Day...

In the cold still air of the morning before all the animals stir and require their attention I whipped up myself a perfect batch of Pumpkin Pancakes. Along with a thin slice of real butter and hot pure Maple Syrup on the top the pancake what more could someone want?? Oh Yeah, a very hot cup of coffee with a dash of Egg Nog in it. That's right Egg Nog...

Life can be a test sometimes but with a breakfast like this I can face any challenge with my head held high... Oh and I made enough to put in the freezer for those mornings when things come part at the seams and life can not be handled with a bowl of cold cereal. Hope you greeted the morning with something special.

2 comments:

Brenda Courtney said...

Looks yummy, Grace.

larkspur funny farm said...

Wish I could share a plate with you.