Friday, January 6, 2012

I Am Not My Current Conditions




All conditions are temporary. They are episodic pauses on the adventure of your soul. Judging the value of your life from the conditions that are cu rent in it today is never a wise thing to do, because all conditions are temporary.

The affirmation for today is "I am not the conditions of my life, I am the creator of those conditions, so I have the power to make new ones." I will be repeating this through out the day and taking this to the core of my being. I will see the changes in my life unfold just as I did with this sun rise this morning.

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

Hang in there! Beautiful sunrise pictures!

larkspur funny farm said...

Thanks Candy - this last year was more then hard in so many ways - I just want it to be better - You know!