Monday, January 23, 2012

Waiting Room / Carding Room

This weekend I was busy at the carding machines awaiting the next Llama Baby Birth. In and Out, In and Out over and over again but the carding machines do not mind this continual interruption. I posted several new batts up in my Etsy and a few have already found new homes - one is even going to New South Wales. I am a bit envious of it but I know it is going to very talented hands...

Would love to know what you think of this offering?? Hard to keep my fingers out of it..

4 comments:

Candy C. said...

Beautiful color! Darn, still no new llama baby!

Anonymous said...

Nom nom nom nom nom....could eat it up the colors are my favs!!

Ngo Family Farm said...

Beautiful as always, Grace!
-Jaime

Aunt Jenny said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! You always do such pretty stuff...LOVE it!